Hi from Snaith East Yorkshire

Hi been thinking about owning a drone for years !well too the plunge and brought a DJI Mini 2 SE had it for a week done a couple of test flights … loving it so far !!

Andy

8 Likes

Hi Andy @Deshojo and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

thank you ! tryng to navigate thr forum … its massive

Hello and welcome, your membership card is in the post, although I passed your house this morning on my way out to Rawcliffe Bridge and could have saved you the postage

I’m just down the 1041 from you ;o)

1 Like

Ahh great thanks … I work at the Cloud factory !

I’m often flying above and around it.

Clicky linky thing :point_up:

Keep an eye on the meets section, the Yorkshire contingent meet up a lot in the better weather, if you ever fancy a meet just to fly and chat shit just drop me a message.

@group-yorkshumber is also worth a join so you get notified of any posts in the local area

1 Like

Hi Andy - so do I :slight_smile:

I’m a bit nearer Selby. Really need to get out and about with my drone a bit more now the weather’s improving.

1 Like

Welcome. Enjoy it here.

1 Like

Welcome! I worked for years in Brid, managed to escape up the coast a bit. Im fairly new to all this drone flying and have a Mini SE and really love it. Enjoy your new hobby!

Sounds good I spend time up the coast too looking forward to testing Saltburn-by-the-Sea at weekends !

Hi Andy :+1:t3:

Morning grotty day in Yorkshire no flying today

Welcome. I have a Mini 2 SE too. You get a lot for your money!

Hi Andy.
Just joined GA and finding my way in the world of Drones.
I’m only in Goole if you want to meet up in the future. That goes for anyone else local … are you listening milkmanchris?

Terry

Yeh that sounds good now the clocks have changed I’m free most evenings so maybe we can sort something out … still getting used to flying need a nice open field to get more used to controls etc

Currently poolside but yes will arrange something for a weekend in April

Can’t promise this type of sunshine though

1 Like

Don’t worry, you will be in good company as i am still in the shallow end of the learning curve. I fly model aircraft and trying to get into helicopters with Carlton Model Aero Club. I nip out to the Hook Gala Field if there is an hour or so flyable weather. Currently flying a dji Spark and a Blade Mach 25. The latter is a hoot if you don’t concentrate.

Sounds good to me Chris. Grab some of them rays and bring 'em back with ya.

1 Like

About to head to airport ! I’ll bring rays back !

2 Likes

Where you heading/been @Deshojo ?