Hi from Wales

Hello,

Have just joined and looking forward to browsing the Grey Arrows Forum. Have been flying my Mavic Pro a month now and love every second of it, getting some amazing shots here in Wales.

Fuz

1 Like

Hi @FuzLogix and welcome to Grey Arrows :smiley:

Is the Mavic your first drone?

Wales is a stunning location to shoot, mile after mile of rolling hills and countryside :+1:

Please do share your photos and video in our #media section and if you grab any winter scenes please do enter them in to our Winter Challenge :slight_smile:

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome.

You’re right Wales is a stunning location to shoot and I can’t wait to get some amazing shots.
The Mavic is my 3rd Drone, 1st was a cheap SYMA X5C which was fun to fly and very durable.
Upgraded then to the Phantom 1.1.1 - had loads of mods with it, FPV, GoPro 3, anyways sold it and mrs got me a Mavic Pro for xmas - which I had very early ha.

So I’m still getting to grips with the Mavic and still in awe at how amazing piece of technology it really is!

Was the Mavic your first drone?

1 Like

What a fantastic Christmas present :clap:t2: And what a fantastic Mrs too :smiley:

It was indeed! Although I’m on my third Mavic now :roll_eyes:

I’d wanted a drone for years, literally, but could never really justify the cost.

But then the Mavic came along and with it came some serious portability so that was it, I had to have one :slight_smile:

Like yourself, on my first flight I just stood there with my mouth wide open in sheer awe at what I was witnessing :blush:

1 Like