High resolution 360s Mac/Photoshop

I use Oracle’s VirtualBox on the PC (for “things”) … but that’s multi-platform and free.

I’ve just looked at bootcamp but I think I will struggle with the HDD on the MacBook. It’s only 128GB. Once it partitions off 42 for Windows it doesn’t leave much for data and Mac OS.

I have been looking at putting in a 500GB so maybe there is hope in the future

On the same drive??
:fearful:

Not something I’ve ever done in years. Have always keep the two on separate HDDs ever since HDDs came down to sensible prices and there were two HDDs included in laptops pretty much as standard.

250GB and 1TB for my current and last laptop - 250GB and 500GB on the previous … which takes me back to about 2005-ish.

I have 2 external SSDs in use, well 3 if you include the 4Tb HDDs I dump everything on. But as I found when I first got the MacBook it slows things using externals.
With the price of SSDs coming down I may need a new OS drive soon!

1 Like

Need to work on the sky but that’s easier that rebuilding the machine!

Many thanks to @milkmanchris great advice!

1 Like

INDULGE ME…Thanks again @milkmanchris

2 Likes

If it is any help, I was having problems stitching the DNG images, found this, skip to 5.20 for the stitching process…

https://youtu.be/YnSCrz434UA

1 Like

Thanks for the info. It was more the fact I have Photoshop and it struggled to stitch them whereas the others had no issues.
LR was better but interestingly it looked like that was Bridge being used to merge those on YouTube.
I shall give it a go but happy with my situation now.

@milkmanchris, thanks for the edit, I will try to remember, links on their own line in future…

1 Like