Hill forts

Good plan

Thanks for that. Iā€™ll have a browse.

:grin:

Yes Dave, Anything like a leaflet would suffice, something is better than nothing at all !.
Itā€™s always better for us to have some sort of ā€œOfficialā€ documentation that comes from a recognised source.
They tend to look on you a little more amiably.
Our biggest problem I see, is being able to identify the Landowner, etc to ask for permission to fly.
This is where Members Local knowledge of the area is invaluable !.

HOW MANY, Chuffing eck

2 Likes

OK, Iā€™ll design a leaflet and put it online here first for your feedback. Thanks

1 Like

Better get them batteries charged Brian

1 Like

Good idea David
Itā€™s all in the wording

Itā€™s a great idea having a sub section, lists face it, we mostly like archaeology and itā€™s our own history. There is a hill at Skipsea near Hornsea in East Yorkshire which used to have a castle on it, might be worth a fly round purely out of interest if anyone is in the areaā€¦and it stops raining.

1 Like

Na!, weā€™ll have it done in a week !.. yearā€¦decadeā€¦:rofl:
Thatā€™s only about 7 each member ?

1 Like

I like your enthusiasm Chris

1 Like

This rubbish weather shouldnā€™t be a hindrance if we are only flying 30 to 40 ft off the ground should it?

I like to cover all bases Jeff !!

1 Like

The trouble with that is it maybe quite a low wind speed on the deck, but, it may well be 20 mph at 40 feet !.
I would quite happily fly in 20 mph winds, and have done so as well, many times !

2 Likes

Dave,
Private message the leaflet to me ,or @callum to approve, and he will update it to be included in our ā€œGADC Information Packā€ on the ā€œMembers Onlyā€ Page.
That way it can be readily available to the Members of GADC.

Hi Chris, Is this a private message?

Dave,
Click on @chrisjohnbaker then click on Message.
That will enable you to send a private message

1 Like

Ooo get you the tec support :wink:

2 Likes

I know, I hope I gave the correct answer.
Will be a mod soon

4 Likes

Better watch what I say thenā€¦

2 Likes