HMY Britannia - Added to Everything Else in Scotland

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Best place to park is the Asda Car Park ///noise.fault.cape this overlooks the entrance basin and from here you can fly over towards the yacht.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 07/06/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

Yep already been and done the ASDA carpark last year, first time using the new Air 2S too

1 Like

Nice one, I didn’t see an entry on drone scene for it?

I only joined the group after that, never thought about it, glad you have done it, my memory is terrible

I was very surprised there were no restrictions in the area but no one batted an eyelid.

1 Like

No I too was surprised, great area and quiet, was a little to worried first time flying over the water, well second if I am honest, first time was in the morning by the Forth Railway bridge, another of my vids, but it was a right peasouper lol

There was a cruise ship docked to the north but a bit too far out for me so I turned around.

1 Like

Thanks for the great tips. Today I just did the same flight and it was just perfect. Sending just a few photos taken (with ND 32 filter) early this morning.

Thanks for the great information and tips!

Evaldo

2 Likes

Hit this button Evaldo @elavos :smiley:

I’ve flown here too @markas :grin:

Excellent, glad you found it helpful, that’s what it’s all about. Helping making the hobby more enjoyable for all.

1 Like