Hobbymounts where are they now?

Anyone know what has happened to Hobbymounts? went to wadebridge where they used to have a shop now,Gone! no new details left at old shop. are they now online only? confused! was going to pickup a mini 3…

Looks like it:

I live in Wadebridge and miss popping in for a chat, yes online only. Such a shame. :pensive:

2 Likes

Thank you @Mudplugger spoke to some one outside the shop , who was also disappointed that the shop had gone ! I missed them by 2 weeks… oh well online from hobbymounts or from my local curries for my mini 3 pro then… :wink: :wink:

From the web site

Hobby Mounts are UK based e-commerce dealer for DJI Drones and a range of RC Cars from Traxxas, HPI Racing, FTX and Arrma. We love the products we sell and we love to give great customer service, so why not try us and join the Hobby Mounts family!

1 Like

Just won for the second time with @HobbyMounts in their weekly draw, first time a couple of years ago was the big prize, this time runner-up prize

Note @PingSpike 360 degree flips :rofl:

I was hoping to get a repair and or service from Hobby Mounts in Coldrenick, but they have moved out. Does anyone where to get repairs etc for Mavic 2 Pro? Hopefully locally, Cornwall.

Moved your post to where this question has been asked before. :+1:

Thanks, just hoping someone might know of someone that does servicing etc.

1 Like

With your GADC Membership you are eligible for discount from Drone Doctor

Brill, thank you.