Holy Stone HS720E antenna question

@johnnyboy69 It is ordered :grinning: I bought it from DJI with the care refresh 2 year package, the usual spare props, hub and charger, spare transmitter knobs and a spare battery, all in all it cost me 941. I didnā€™t fancy buying it from eBay as I had a bad experience with something else I bought, it was supposed to be new and unopened but it had been used and resealed. The fly more package was out of stock that is why I bought the bits individually. thanks for all you help John. ā€¦ Rod

1 Like

Hi Happy flying

Thanks John, all we need now is some decent weather :sunny:

1 Like

@johnnyboy69 Whilst waiting for it to arrive I couldnā€™t help gloating on the forum

Ha, got to done

@johnnyboy69 Hi John, I hope you donā€™t mind another question. I probably made the mistake of checking online YT videos about activating the Care Refresh Package, can you offer any advice on how to do it? as I think the videos I watched were old, wrong on contradictory. Thanks mate, I hope all is well with you. Rod

Hi Rod Just looked at dji app, it would seem that if you bought drone and care pack together then it will already be activated. If bought separately you have to enter the code some place in the app or controller.
I got mine straight from dji so this was a process, i did not have worry about. Have you got the drone from the same seller
It seems a shame that Holystone make such grand claims about their drones, however i have some nice footage from the Hs 720g, although not as good as the dji. What did it for me was the lack of range, about 200 m.
I would sell it on ebay, but donā€™t want any come back, so will keep it. Will try and post some photos from both.
Regards John

@johnnyboy69 Thanks for the info John, Yes I got mine from DJI along with the care package at the same time, that would be why the videos donā€™t make sense. I had mine 720E replaced by HS without any problem at all, but the replacement was too unreliable so I lost all confidence in it. My Mini 3 Pro has been despatched and I am ploughing through the manual, it really looks impressive. Thanks for all your help John.
Rod

@johnnyboy69 Itā€™s here :grin: I now have to quickly read the 75 page manual before unboxing and activating. Thanks for your help and advice John

Rod

1 Like