Hot Air Ballooning

Right place right time yesterday capturing this cruising across Somerset.

18 Likes

Great capture Steve. Very nicely done. :clap: :clap: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. :+1:t4:

Well done Steve - nice job :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you John. :+1:

1 Like

Wow that was great , such lovely video and pics , well done

1 Like

Thank you Scott :handshake:

1 Like

Nice one Steve :+1: So is that going to be an ad for Fly Away Ballooning then?

1 Like

Thanks John, I’ve sent it to them but not sure how they are going to use it. They,ve added a few on my photos to their socials which is nice.

It was only 2 long clips taken at the spur of the moment and 5 mins editing and it actually came out quite nice. first balloon I’ve seen in a couple years. :+1:

2 Likes

My image is on their home page :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I hope you are getting paid Steve? :+1:

2 Likes

In gin mate, got a case coming :joy: Bath Gin :ok_hand:

4 Likes

You should ask for a ride :slightly_smiling_face: Great video and photos :+1:

3 Likes

Result! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

You still going to talk with us now you’re famous ?? :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

We had a Hot Air Balloon flight over the Meon Valley a few years ago, it was a late summers evening, quite hot which delayed our departure :smirk: Wow, was well worth the wait, it was amazing, could see for miles when we got to about 100ft climbed to about 250ft, we could hear people talking in their gardens below, dogs barking miles away, very peaceful and quite… :smiley: what an experience :heart_eyes: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah nice mate, we had one booked for my 30th Birthday. Only last year :lying_face: The guys there kept letting off balloons :balloon:to test the conditions. 5 hours later still standing in the field they called it off. Still yet to experience it. Sounds amazing though.

1 Like

Always John :laughing::joy:

We are not worthy :+1: :joy:

Reckon there could be an opening for a new badge - Piloting a drone from a hot air balloon :thinking: :thinking: :open_mouth: :smirk:

3 Likes