How long before this gets kicked off Youtube

Just re posting the dirt bike video with a more ‘jazzy’ track. Just for @tom.at.rye lol.
Not completely aware of any sound track royalty rules that I may or may not have broken.
But it did make me think though… The music can make or break a video. :thinking:

6 Likes

That’s a jazzed up version of Steve Weissmuller’s “Duelling Banjo’s” from the Film “Deliverance”, I see no problem with licencing (I think !)

2 Likes

Lol we only live once! Or twice for Sean Connery.

2 Likes

Have not added any music to video yet,but if i do i will get some from a site that has music that is public domain,so no credits ,attributes or or other bollocks to worry about… :wink: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Legis is a good site for determining copyright. In quite a few instances a well-known piece of music may be illegal to use without permission but cover versions are free to use. Always worth a check.

3 Likes

When picking music for a video I have a look at songs currently on YouTube as either user generator or official videos.

After the description if it states “Licensed to youtube” then you can legally put it on your video and the rights holder gets a share if its monetized.

2 Likes

What music is this - sounds great.

1 Like

notveryprettyboy
Thank you. Well worth a watch.

Same Guy done this one, I love this version !.

Man can he play that bugger !.
High Ho Silver !, Me Kimosabby !.

2 Likes