How to connect to mavic mini w/ a LG G6

I’m having problems connecting my mavic mini to my LG G6 phone. Keeps acting like it’s got a bad cord, but the connection is good. It just won’t stay connected. Any help or suggestions?

Have u tried a different cable ?

Yes. It’s something with the phone and the controller or app. You can wiggle the plug, no difference. Change cord, nothing. Phone port is good, no issues w/ any other usb gizmos. Just the controller.

Ok have you tried another device as a matter of elimination ?

Oh yes. Four different usb devices. All work fine. I plug in controller and it connects then disconnects rapidly and repeatedly.

Sorry I mean have you tried a different phone/tablet with the controller?

I found this, seems a lot people have had issues with the G6 (its not on the DJI list of recommended devices)

https://forum.dji.com/thread-206128-1-1.html

I can’t offer any advice on this one as we’re an iOS house but the LG G6 is still on the current approved list (see bottom right corner):

This though :point_up:t2: will tell you instantly if it’s a device issue, or not, which then just leaves cable / controller port fault.

Wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question yesterday. I’m brand new to this drone thing, and have no idea what I’m doing. I did contact DJI today and talked with the tech and it was determined that the mavic mini was faulty. So I sent it back to Amazon and getting another one. thank everyone so much for their help and input. I’m in California, and I didn’t realize this was a drone club for the UK. My wife and I were just over there last year went to London and stayed in Edinburgh forr a week and a half. Absolutely love your country !! Hopefully coming back in October, hope to make this an annual thing. Would love to bring my drone and capture some of the beautiful countryside. That’s if I get good enough and I could take it with me on the plane, not sure about that. Thank you all again and I will be back probably with more questions. Cheers !