Huawei XT2 (Wundaphone)

I have for sale my Huawei XT2 phone, commonly referred to in drone circles as the “Wundaphone”.

I imported from the states through a friend, and to be honest I never used it, its just sat in my case. I prefer to use my Huawei M5 8.4.

The XT2 was unlocked by Huawei (just before they stopped doing it)
Its Rooted with “Magisk”
Runs all the usual drone applications incl DJI Go and does a superb job of it.
Comes with 8Gb Micro SD as well
Was purchased as a dedicated “Drone phone”

Will be sent insured via “Special Delivery”.

Given that its factory unlocked and rooted, I am looking for £90 which I think is a fair price for this superb piece of kit.

Totally unmarked and in “as new” condition. Screen is superb clarity and really good in bright sunlight.

I am based in the NorthEast if anyone local is interested, and I am sure we can talk price if its local collection.

Specifications:

• Processor (Clock): Octa-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53.
  • Memory: 2GB LPDDR3, 800MHz.
  • Internal Storage: 16GB.
  • Screen (Size & Type): 5.5-inches IPS, LCD HD.
  • Camera Overview: 12MP / 8MP.
  • OS Version: Android 7.0 Nougat With Emotion UI 5.1.

Thanks for looking.

3 Likes

I don’t need / want it but good luck on the sale .

However, I do want to know why it is known as the / a Wundaphone?

1 Like

The title was given by the followers who bought the phone when it came out in the USA, during the “Mavic Pro” period.

It was one of the few phones that had an Octa core CPU, Stunning Clarity in bright sunlight, could be rooted, and was deemed the perfect device for drone users.

They sold in their 1000’s on the Mavic Pilots site, and not one single complaint. It was that good that many users bought multiples.

In addition it ran DJI Go lightening fast, and even by the standards of today’s devices, still beats many hands down.

For ease of reference they decided to call it the Wundaphone as it was that good for us.

We couldnt get them in the UK, so one of the dealers on the MavicPilots site, which ship them over to as at no additional cost.

2 Likes

Cool - thanks for that.