Hubsan h501s photos

Just some photos from a cheap Hubsan h501s

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

No edits to the photos.

2 Likes

Nice one Neil,the photos,are quite presentable for a basic drone! very clear,and,to boot, looks like a nice place to fly… :+1: :+1:(The colours from the cam are actually very good) also quite surprised at the clarity,
certainly good for the odd photo or 10!

1 Like

They are pretty good. I’d run them through photoshop to get rid of the lens distortion of the horizon.

1 Like

Cracking shots

Thanks Brian and everyone I’m trying with what I have :rofl:.

Maybe shouldn’t have but went out tonight as rain stopped. Wind was still abit up but got this. It looks closer on video but looking at drone and fpv screen I’m sure it wasnt.

https://youtu.be/V6Qn5dd6-yw

3 Likes

Good little spot is that at Ouse Bridge, it’s about 5 mins from me and I’ve flown over and under it lots of times🙂

Bit rough like when I watch yours😅.
Have to catch up sometime then Chris. Brian too he is lives close by.

Yeah Just need our shifts to not clash and the sun to shine

For a basic drone the 501s is/was quite good. I still have mine, remember it deciding to do a flyaway, controller unresponsive, on/off no good RTH no good, bye…:cry:. Was so impressed with it (till then) I got the 501a to replace it. Of course…walking the dogs a couple of days later, what do I see, but my faithful 501s upside-down a few hundred feet from launch - must have finally managed RTH :crazy_face::smirk::roll_eyes::smiley:. C’est la vie…but then I joined DJI now (via P3SE) I have my MA1 and am q. content :+1::wink:.

1 Like

Nice one Neal the 501s was my first drone which I still have along with a mavic platinum, spark and recently the mavic mini.

Took some nice videos regards Irvine

Thanks everyone. Yeah I have heard of them flying off not to return. Mines the h906a transmitter so hopefully doent disappear. I’ll keep practicing and then upgrade.