Huddersfield Calling

Hi Chris CMC62

Sure you’ll have a good time on here. They are a great bunch of people very knowledgeable and always willing to help where possible.

I wouldn’t trust that chrisjohnbaker though, I thought his name was John.
:joy:

1 Like

Oye Steve, behave yourself !.
I was named Chris because my Father got pissed the night I arrived, missed the birth and turned up 2 days later at my mothers bedside on CHRIStmas day!.

2 Likes

Just think Chris, you could’ve ended up being named " Jesus (where the fuck have you been) Baker"… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think myself lucky, my neighbor was called Frank, and his surname genuinely was Christmas.
You see where this is leading!.

Strange because I have a Brother Peter, another Brother Mark.
How the fuck did my old man come up with them!, cos he certainly was no fucking Saint!.

3 Likes

I’m Christopher Mark. And that’s the sum total of my (and my parents) relationship with religion… Name me after two saints. Box ticked.

I’ve got a brother printer :blush::+1:

3 Likes

Hi Mick,
I was wondering if I could take you up on your offer to meet up, now the lock down has been eased a bit. I haven’t got a drone myself yet, so hopefully after we had a fly and a chat, I’ll have a better idea about what I need to be thinking about. Let me know when and where is convenient for you.

Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris,
No problem at all.
Have sent you a pm.