Hyperlapse of North Quay in Hayle

Just thought i’d share a hyperlapse i took yesterday in Hayle of the new building site on north quay

8 Likes

Very nice, I watched the BBC documentary around the planning application for all this and the fisherman it affects, great series

*I also spell corrected your title for you ;o)

thanks chris, i must watch that especially as i went to school with nathan who is in your picture

1 Like

The whole series is a very good watch if you’re from that part of the world ;o) some good drone work in there too to admire ;o)

If it’s in Cornwall and has a glimpse of the sea - then developers have to plonk down overpriced “luxury” flats for all those 2nd homeowners…

1 Like

Nice one Lee. :+1: I remember it when it was a coal yard belonging to JHBennetts Ltd. How things change

haha me to rich, not many of those down here now

This would look good as a tilt shift vid I reckon.

That’s true. I used to maintain their coal trucks back in the 80’s. Garage was in chyandour Penzance :grinning: see you’re a Camborne lad. Where do you fly mostly? I’m in week st Mary near Launceston and buzz around the moors when I get the chance.

no need to be rude :rofl: :rofl: I live in praze,

where do i fly? good question a lot around gwithian, marazion but where ever i get a job mainly

Oops, sorry :grinning: Gwithian and Marazion are nice places. Hope you have better luck than me. I could park in the middle of the Australian outback and someone would find me, park on my heels and unload kids, dogs and all sorts. Game over for me! :unamused: I’ve got the moors up here, which is good. Plenty of open space. Park up and walk around to find a good quiet spot for 5 minutes :+1:

1 Like