I took some advice

Just a short clip. It was dusk, and I was caked on half a bottle of JD from a friend.
I was advised to put my rates into a straight line, lose the throttle expo. Limit the throttle as my bird is too snappy. Increase my camera angle. This way, I can turn easier, raise throttle to increase speed and not gain so much height.
I LIKED the feel.

5 Likes

Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :+1:

YES

1 Like

You can fly man not sure about the landing though :joy:

1 Like

Trust me. I’m still learning. I’ve seen pilots who make my eyes pop. I can land nice. I was just p!ssed. :joy: Love Friday nights.

2 Likes

I know that feeling for sure, yeh I am so pleased with the sharpness of them and also the amount of software in such a small unit, it’s also so stable even in the wind although it caught me out today when you get low to water and have the up draught from the rotor’s as well as swirling winds around and off the banks I almost ended ditching it :scream:

Don;t drink and fly,there isn’t a drone repair shop for miles…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I meant to say earlier I can’t fly that good sober if you were tiddled extra extra wooow

2 Likes

Nor can i

1 Like

Don’t believe @notveryprettyboy, he is a dam good pilot,seen him fly,in person,and his drone is “fast” putting it mildly. Scared the crap out of me,but bloody good fun.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Seems higher angle for speed, lower angle for gaps and freestyle… High angle makes landing even harder though…!

Yeah, agree on the landing. But you don’t need as much yaw when your turning, and split s’s are a little more flowy. For me anyway!