I’ve done it again.DJI Mavic 2 Pro £800

Do you reckon it’s ok?

1 Like

It powers on ok. Controller connects ok. Daren’t take it up in case

1 Like

Photos/Video OK - at all resolutions, etc.?

Didn’t check that
gimbal goes up and down with the wheel

That’s a start!
:+1:

Check lens focuses, check aperture changes, etc.

Check the gimbal, and if it’s showing no errors, send it up. Leave it in a Hoover for a while before whipping it around but if all is good you seriously have got yourself a bargain. Marks are only cosmetic and can be wrapped.

Mines brand new and marked up just from taking the guard on and off.

Give it a try.

And the base-plate can be easily changed - they’re about £30/£40 on eBay if IIRC.

1 Like

Yeah it’s all cheap enough, definitely wouldn’t write it off from a quick glance over. :ok_hand:

£34.90 + P&P

1 Like

How do I test the gimbal?

1 Like

I’ll check the camera

1 Like

Ok will do thanks

1 Like

Not bothered just worried it banged into a tree or into the sea!?

1 Like

I’ll have a go thanks. If I can work out how. Carging it up agin now, Cheers

1 Like

When it’s powered up, pick it up and move it about by hand … whilst recording video … then check the video.

1 Like

Don’t mind scratches just internal shocks

1 Like

They are going to get scuffed and scratched over time. Cosmetic I wouldn’t worry about. Like already mentioned check camera and gimbal. Check IMU. calibrate compass etc.
Fly low somewhere open first to put your mind at ease.
Good thing is if anything wrong inside the software soon alerts you. After my crash the app looked a sorry sight on system check.

1 Like

As above, make sure to check focusing and aperture - those two items in the camera are achieved by bits physically moving and sensitive to serious shock - unlike shutter/ISO etc, which are all achieved digitally.

1 Like

Also check the movement of the gimbal by placing your finger on the screen (GO4)!Hold it there, then drag your finger around the screen, your camera should follow your finger movements.