I went out with the Canon 400d

3 Likes

You’re from Yorkshire man . 8 deg you should just have your vest on .
Man up .
Great vid .

1 Like

That’s what i am talking about . Good man .

1 Like

Used to love going out with my 650D when i was able :grin::+1:

3 Likes

75-300
55-250
18-55
All genuine Canon lenses :grin:

I’ve always used Canon bud, i tried a Nikon once but just wasn’t the same quality, and seemed to be more expensive for the extra’s than Canon is

2 Likes

I have used Canon for a number of years.
But having looked at Nikon and owning one . I think you get loads more camera and build quality than a canon for your money .
Just my opinion .and i still use Canon .

2 Likes

I bought a new bag before Christmas, there is so much in it I can hardly lift the thing :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol I know but I’m a wuss with the weather, Thanks mate.

I would have done but there in the was when I wore them in -2 conditions lol

1 Like

Thanks buddy, Glad you liked it.

1 Like

Now that is one mean lens, I only have the Canon 18-55mm kit lens for now but looking to get the 50mm lens when I can afford one.

1 Like

To me canon are the best buddy

2 Likes

There were other people about like dog walkers but they kindly stopped or moved out the way.

2 Likes

I have a couple of Canon DSLRs and also a Nikon . Better build quality on the Nikon but Things are a hell of a lot simpler on the Canon .
I mostly shoot with the Canon 18/55 but have a 55/200 that i seldom use . Trying to get a 17/300 for all round work …

2 Likes

i love Canon but saying that never seen a Nikon in person so couldn’t really say how good or bad it is, I’m going to try and get a 50mm lens then upgrade my camera so I can use it for video as well as the 400d only does pictures.

1 Like

I have a Canon 70D & 80D love the simplicity of set up, and ability to save settings on the 80D.
And the low light filming is brilliant, very useful for a No-Budget Indie film maker.
Complete equipment list can be found here.
Keep you the good work.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy will have a look

1 Like