Iflight Evoque F5 Parts

@group-fpv Long shot I know but wondering if anyone has any spare 5" Evoque arms I could buy or borrow and replace? Looks like I wont be able to get any before August and dont really want to be out of action that long :pleading_face: Would be most appreciated thanks

This is why you need multiple drones :wink:

1 Like

What are the dimensions? Would an apex arm fit?

1 Like

Thats a good point Karl I hadnt thought of that. Although the Evoque has 6mm thick arms and the Apex are 5.5mm. Ill take a look and see :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have them spare if you need them

1 Like

Cheers mate but Ive got Apex arms sprouting out my arse :laughing: Just checked and the holes line up so this could well work. Ill strip the Evoque down tomorrow and see how theyre mounted internally and see if the Apex arm will fit properly :crossed_fingers:t2: Youre a genius Karl :smiley:

you might need some washers if it goes together the same at the nazgul unless you’re replacing all 4 arms for the apex ones :+1:t2: they are sandwiched :+1:t2:

1 Like

Cheers for the tip mate, if they fit I will change all 4 to make it easier :+1:t2:

@notveryprettyboy @DeanoG60 Fitted an Apex arm this evening and its going to do the job, bit of a faff because of the how/where they have mounted the leds and capacitor but with some washers itll work fine and save me having to wait a month for parts :grinning: cheers guys :+1:t2:

2 Likes