Insured member Now

Hi, After being an Associate Member for over a month, I have decided to become a Full Insured Member, a good move me thinks. If anyone is thinking about doing the same I can thoroughly recommend it to get insurance and support a Great Club.

Rod

12 Likes

Thank you for the support Rod, this club is what the members make it. Supported by a passionate committee.

4 Likes

@stevesb Thanks Steve, I agree, being a newbie I have had many questions answered for me, and I am glad to be member.
Rod

3 Likes

Aye, you’ve persuaded me to become a Member too :+1: . Been lurking and occasionally commenting but reckon it’s a cause well worth supporting. Haven’t gone the ‘Full’ route (for now) - £5m insurance nice to have, but I do most of my flying out in t’stix here, so unless I have an errant sheep or pheasant encounter, should be OK :laughing: Probably won’t be able to get to many Meets (from Ooop here in wet Northumberland) but still a great forum/resource for Q/A and generally all drone-related stuff :grinning:

6 Likes

@SoarAway567 Glad you joined George, I am out in the stix as well, but down here on the edge of the New Forest there are farms and odd building all over the place. I was an associate for about 6 weeks before I “joined” and the longer I was an associate member the more it made sense to me join with insurance for my needs. it sure is a great club and has helped me no end. Glad to have helped twist your arm :rofl:
Rod