Intense Sunset

This shot has no processing, its straight off the card and is probably the most intense sunset I can remember having seen.
Looking West across the River Exe after a lovely sunny day.

49 Likes

Beautiful, very nice picture.

1 Like

That is stunning! @Davalan1 was that on Tuesday by any chance? I saw a very similar sunset Tuesday driving home from working in Chichester around Arundel in West Sussex. Alas didnt have my drone on me at the time

1 Like

Thanks.
It was taken today about 1 hour ago.

1 Like

Cracking Sunset :+1:

1 Like

Thanks.
I thought there was too much cloud and it was going to fizzle out. I kept an eye on it and when it lit up I nipped down to the estuary and hoped I wasn’t too late. Pretty exciting.

1 Like

That is some photo @Davalan1. The colours are amazing, mate.

1 Like

Thanks. The colours were just amazing tonight. Maybe a gift from nature after a pretty rotten year.

1 Like

Fantastic picture - that would look nice on canvas on my wall!

1 Like

Amazing image - hope when you process it you edit out the little spot in the top right corner :wink: Thought I had dirt on my screen.

But wow them colours - got to love a good sunset.

1 Like

Helicopter I think top right ?

1 Like

yeah it is @milkmanchris you can clearly see it when you zoom the pix - its miles away from the drone though - stunning image direct from the drone

Well spotted guys. I heard it approaching from behind before I took off. I guessed it was at 2k+ feet and heading west and away from me.

WOW!!

:+1:

Just… Wow…

Beauty of a picture

Thanks Tony & Jeydee

Stunning picture! Great detail and exposure. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks. My best sunset so far…