Introduction - from Ossett

Hi new to forum just bought first drone so a lot to read and learn hopefully first flight in the morning

5 Likes

Hi John
welcome to the madhouse
One of the management will be along to tell you about this little place on the net
Any questions don’t be afraid to ask we don’t bite

Thanks Sparkman 999
No doubt I will have plenty of questions there’s a lot to take in

Welcome to the group of nutters. :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

Cheers

Welcome on board … and do have fun.

Thank you stubbyd

1 Like

You’ve come to right place. :+1::wink: Welcome fellow flyer.

Welcome to so far as i can tell the least bitchy place on earth

Thank you

Hi John / @Jonboy , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

Quite a few of our members also own the MPP … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

I see you’ve assess your location, Osset, thanks for doing that.

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

As so many of my friends have said, welcome. Management will be along shortly to welcome you.
You are going to have soooo much fun, learn so much about flying a drone and take great photos and videos.
We are the friendliest bunch of misfits on the net, we aren’t the drone police, and lets face it, I don’t think the CAA have much of a clue what to do either and seem to be making things up as they go along.
There are some brilliant minds on here, so ask any questions if you need help.

1 Like

Thanks Brian Will be sure to ask

Thank you Ozone Vibe

Thanks

Welcome, I know Osset well as a Leeds boy who was born in Wakey ;o)

Welcome John @Jonboy
Am just over in Calderdale, anytime you fancy a fly round, give us a shout.
Castle Hill at Huddersfield is a nice spot if you fancy it
Cheers

1 Like

Cheers will do ,just getting used to things but would be good to see how things work

Welcome John
Barry

Jon if you meet up with @mickydd please take thermals/hat scarf/flask even if ya could boil an egg on’t path oh and food he needs food.:hamburger::fries::hamburger::fries:

On a serious note i met up with Mick when i got back into flying and it did my confidence the world of good.

I’m local to ya too :+1:

1 Like