Is it me (Mini 4 Pro)

Right so some of you may know or not, i mentioned a while back about the Mini 4 Pro been really skitish when using the sticks Left/Right Etc.
So today i thought Try the other controller for the Air 3, eliminate where poss, got this message :point_down:

Do you have to do this everytime?

Anyways put the Mini 4 in the air and still skittish, no matter what settings i use, even in Cine mode it’s all over the place, so next step,factory reset the whole lot and start again. Could it be because i’m used to the weight of the Air 3 :person_shrugging:

It will most likely be me, but at the mo i’m not impressed with the 4 :cry:

2 reasons Mick

The drone is bound to a controller which is bound to an account, this is for accountability

The second is for care refresh, if you have a fly away you can only claim from a bound device

So the warning inform you to bind the drone to this new unbound controller

Cheers Wayne, i did think that may the case. Thanks for confirming that

Just need to sort the control of it out :rofl:

I found with the mini 3 it was jittery because of the obstacle avoidance

It use brake instead of by-pass and sport mode turns it off fully

Mine was because of the obstacle avoidance, when its set to bypass it’s really skittish turning on nifty mode helped smooth it out. setting it to break made it super smooth but nifty mode was a happy medium for me :+1:t2:

Mine’s set to brake Deano, but left n right, it’s moving at a million mile an hour :rofl:

Will go try niffty see what gives

So, was messing about with settings(again) and nothing, decided to unbind it and start again.

And BOOM working as i wanted, had a little flight out towards Leeds city centre in sports mode and my god it’s erm fast .

So all good, Thanks for all the past and presant input you guys :saluting_face:

1 Like