Is "ITstor" a trusted eBay supplier?

HI,
Has anybody used ITstor on ebay?
Want to know if they are trustworthy/honest etc…
Thinking of buying an AIR 2S combo, refurbished, for 989 notes
They have reasonable feedback ratings, considering the high number of transaction

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve used them for a couple of ‘refurb’ DJI car chargers , no issue and although they came in plain boxes both items were shrink wrapped as if new and had no issues

1 Like

I’ve used them, no issues at all.

2 Likes

Yes mate, used them quite a few times, always good quality stuff and delivered on time A1!

1 Like

I’ve also used them and have had excellent service. What they sell is just as described, sometimes better.

1 Like

Mods… I titled this thread generically so we could use it for asking about other suppliers
Just saying :grinning:

Sorry Steve, I took the content of the first post re asking if ITstor were any good because you were about to buy a drone from them (and them specifically).

And nobody else mentioned any other eBay sellers in their replies :grimacing:

I’ve used them to buy a refurb mini 2. All theee batteries only had 1 charge and everything appeared new, apart from 1 small cleanable mark on the me (probably from a dirty hand when handling ).

1 Like

I had an issue with returning a faulty Air 2 to them ( gimbal just pointed off in some random direction ) - they didn’t want to refund me but instead wanted me to send it back so they could send it off for repair, leaving me without a drone for several weeks.

Bearing in mind the fault was apparent when I first powered up the drone on the same day I received it from them I didn’t think this was acceptable - I ended up raising a case via Paypal to get a refund and ordered one from Currys instead.

1 Like

Thanks for all your replies guys :+1:
@MartG1960 's experience is much the same as the negative feedback I’ve been reading.
Considering the ‘reconditioned’ price was only £140 cheaper than brand spanking new from Amazon, and returns policy at Amazon is so easy (if I needed it) Mr Bezo had the sale.
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes