Jubilee Tower, Darwen - Added to Historic Buildings in North West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

which ever way you aproach it’s not a 2 minute walk up to the tower so plan where you are going to park carefully. i parked at the top of Belgrave Rd in Darwen and it’s still a mile to the tower all up hill

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 23/07/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

cross that off my list now :rofl:

isolated tower incoming…

I have actually flown there back in 2018, well before I joined here. Went to see a lunar eclipse but good old British weather meant it was cloudy, hiked all the way up there and saw nothing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’ve flown here too @stevesb :grin:

2 Likes

There is no requirement in the Birthday Challenge for each entry to be of a unique example of the subject. However, if there is a Drone Scene bonus attached the first to fly, photgraph and post the site is the only one who will get the Drone Scene point.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hi @Keano1, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @stevesb :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @stevesb :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes