Jumper T-Lite or other small controller with Tracer

:smiley: Yup, it’s a total rip off! Not unusual in this field, unfortunately

Ah I thought you said crossfire Jase but reading back it clearly says Tracer :man_facepalming: lol The Mambo is a good controller (I’m using one right now) but like you say its not exactly a small form factor

It’s like a Tango 2 and DJI FPV controller had a steamy night of fun :rofl:

I got this a couple of year’s ago for quadcopter and PC Sim, it’s so much easier than a full on TX while in the office playing the Sim.

I’m in the process of setting up of a Frysky S6R 3 axis RX for a racing wing, handy size for sure.

JB is due to do a comparison vid soon on the T-Pro, Radiomaster Zorro and something from iFlight which looks very similar. Given I’ve just spent a bunch of cash on 7" drone parts, this can wait a month or so. I’ll see what he says in that video, although the T-Pro looks like the favourite to me.

1 Like

I’ve also seen that they are making a version of the T-Pro with ELRS built in which I can see being popular