Just pass a2 cofc

ohhh my good i done it few month back i buy mavic pro so i always try fly proper way and after some trening i passed my a2 cofc just few minutes ago

2 Likes

Nice

Interested for a feel of How hard or easy ?
O Level/GCSE type level or more a quick trivia revision test ?

Latter

Anyone flying a couple of years could probably pass with no prior sight of a paper

1 Like

If it helps gauge the difficulty, nobody in the history of A2 CofC tests has ever failed :blush:

1 Like

it’s was ok i go through uavhub course and enjoyed learning,a lot question are from different topics air law,meteorology,etc and somone said if you fly long enough you pass i don’t think so as questions are more technical ,but afcourse any can try luck pass mark it’s 80 procent from 30 questions and i make some mistakes.

Well done

I used UAVHub…. Did the learning, and did the practice test many times … until I didn’t need to actually read the whole question to know what the answer was.
Did the test, and it was simple :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly the same here! 100% in around nine minutes. When I said I had finished, the Proctor asked if I wanted to check anything but with a 100 showing on the screen I said no thanks and that was that. I did wonder shortly afterwards if I had missed anything!
Seemed easier than the EASA A1-A3.
Big shout for UAVHub!

4 Likes

I did the UAVhub one as well. The mock exams are of the same level as the real one and you can do the mocks as many times as you like. If you can consistently get 95% on the mocks you will have no problem with the actual exam. It’s more of a faff to set up the proctor, than it is to do the exam.

2 Likes

I just passed my A2 CofC today with ‘Pigs can Fly’ (little shout out). Just wanted to agree with the others on here you really shouldn’t fail and not difficult to pass. I’ve only been flying for 2-3 months and it took 30 minutes. So if you’re thinking about taking the test I wouldn’t worry about it. :+1:

1 Like