Just won a Mini 3 Pro - Preston, Lancs

This NW faction is getting bigger and bigger by the week. Myself and @Crackerjack Andy are both in Morecambe.

2 Likes

You’re all more experienced than me too lol… My level of flying and editing leave a bit to be desired yet… :wink:

Paul.

Like most hobbies, it takes time. Stock with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll get better as you practise and gain muscle memory. Binge watch YouTubers explaining how to adjust the sensitivity of your drone and the stick inputs to achieve cinematic moves. Same goes for editing,; YouTube and this forum are your friends. I hope you enjoy the journey and the places it will take you as much as I have the last 12 months. :+1:

Edit: Just watched your 2nd launch above. Thought it very good Way better than my firts attempts. Look fwd to more content.

Thanks @D0c.Col :slight_smile:

Paul.

I’m around the Preston area with 6 years flying experience and a2 c of c and doing GVC have mini 3 and Mavic 3 so if you want any advice or areas to fly let me know

2 Likes

Any decent places local would be great I reckon. If you have some fave places, and want to share them, please reply or drop my a message m8.

Paul.

Used to be a great chippy down there, I remember coming up from UpHolland.

Don’t know whether it’s still there🤔

1 Like

Things start to click, with the flying and the editing, like it does with most things. Stick at it :+1:

1 Like

My mum used to work at the chippy when I was a kid!

It’s still there but they do pizza’s and stuff now, so not a typical fish n chips place…

Paul.

Im not far from you guys, (just the other side of Parbold Hill) So If yous ever meet up or arrange anything please let me know and i can add another drone to the sky :artificial_satellite: :v:

2 Likes

Hi from Wigan @BeansOnToast :wave:t2:

Head over to the Groups page and add yourself to the North West - that way you’ll be notified of local events :smiley:

2 Likes

I lived on the street opposite Pepper Lane junction as a kid in Standish along the A49…

Paul.

1 Like

Nice one👍. I think I may be paying a, visit if the pizzas are as good as the chips and fish

They had the best fish and chips ever, when I was a youngster, but it always busy.