Lake District footage

Hi. Last year footage done in Lakes .Was great weather on that day ,clouds mist sun etc . and minus 4 degree :mountain: :smile: I hope you like it . Music its my composition . Thanks for watching !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tJ1akxMcrI

32 Likes

Stunning…

1 Like

Thanks M8 :raised_hands: :mountain:

Excellent video @Jar. I had a holiday there many years ago and I’ve been trying to get a return visit ever since, but I always get outvoted by my wife and the friends we travel with. According to them ‘it always rains in The Lake District’. I think I’ll show them this just let them see what they’re missing. :grinning:

1 Like

Lovely. The Lakes district is glorious

1 Like

Thank You :raised_hands: .I hope they change mind , and you will visit again beautiful Lake District :mountain: Greetings !!!

People like you make me sick!!!

The whole package… Video, audio, editing… Good job that man, very good job indeed! :+1:

Ned

A lot of crap videos get posted but that was banging. Nice choons too!

1 Like

Come back in 10 minutes, it won’t be raining at all!

2 Likes

Anything to share with the group?

1 Like

Great to see you’re continuing your quest of how to win friends and influence people.

2 Likes

Woah chill out, I was saying how great this video is. Apparently you can’t please some people.

Prefaced by this

1 Like

Which is true. Loads of people on the Internet share rubbish drone videos. I didn’t think saying that would be so controversial?

Also please look at my post history before accusing me of causing trouble. Genuinely not sure why people are coordinating attacks on me every time I post any opinion positive or negative.

Edit to avoid bumping the thread: agreed, note I wasn’t the one making offtopic posts :handshake:

1 Like

Then let’s leave it there and see if we can keep this thread on topic.

3 Likes

Beautiful beautiful video!

1 Like

Very nicely captured and put together

1 Like

Love it EPIC! and your composition it amazing too :+1:

2 Likes

I know :wink:
Thanks for your comment Ned . :raised_hands: Greetings !

1 Like