Largest capacity MicroSD card the Mavic Pro can use?

btw. That 128Gb isn’t a particularly fast card. Slower than I would want.

True that, I use the Samsung ones

Still pretty fast to be fair.

It’s 15MB/s over the V30 spec.

Good enough for 99% of hand held devices but obviously you would notice the difference if you were adding large files on a PC.

I think these DJIs run a cut down version of Linux underneath and I’d expect that to handle sizes bigger than 128gb too! But as others have said, what’s the point? Just buy loads of cheap 32gb cards!

I believe they run a cut down Android, actually.
Can’t recall where I read that … well over a year ago, now, in relation to rolling back firmware.

1 Like

Not wishing to enter a geek-off… but Android is based on a Linux kernel :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Indeed. But somewhere I discovered the Mavic uses Android itself.
… they just removed the phone app. :joy:

It was something to do with that little animated green Android appearing during a re-flash at some point IIRC.

I got my new 64GB Sandisk Extreme Pro Cards today, they are A2 cards with 170MB/s read speed and 90MB/s write speed, I haven’t used them yet but they certainly look the real deal. The weather has been foul today, so no chance of flying. Let’s hope the weather improves.

1 Like

When you install Assistant on Mac, you also have to install a thing for connecting to Android devices, so that’s fairly conclusive.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: New memory card

A post was merged into an existing topic: New memory card