Last Minute Fly this Evening (30/08/23) at Carrington Manchester

4 Likes

Nicola, it takes some bottle to fly over a flaming gas vent :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the drone Olympic torch :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks Phil, appreciate you taking the time to watch and glad they were enjoyedā€¦ Yeah, we like getting out nd about and flying the drone where the scenery is goodā€¦

Pixabay is a free music download website, you go on and download the musictrack, just have to give a link and credit to the person that created it - some is totally free, some is copywritten - so if your channel is monetized they would get the income from the video not youā€¦

Good to meet you yesterday, looking forwards to next time )

1 Like

Cracking shots Nicola, was good to meet you and your ā€˜Gooseā€™ last night, and loved the Dronehenge and other artwork you showed me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Suzanne :blush: thatā€™s your drone in the photo :star_struck: I had such a great time I couldnā€™t sleep last night :joy:

2 Likes

Coolio, Mighty Midge is famous :wink:

Was great to meet you, I was out like a light, but not until I had ordered 4 of the cree strobes for the drone first :slight_smile:
My footage is just uploading to YT now, will post it once doneā€¦

Hope to see you again soonā€¦

1 Like

Good to see you used the discount code too :wink:

https://greyarro.ws/t/flytron-exclusive-gadc-discount-code/59673

Well, it had to be done, and tbh saving Ā£10 off the total cost for 4 strobes was excellent, makes it all the more worthwhile paying the yearly subscription to Grey Arrows as it has almost paid the cost in savings from just one purchaseā€¦

2 Likes

No better endorsement, thanks Suzanne

1 Like

And our footage of the ā€˜Candleā€™ from last nightā€™s impromptu Drone Meet, thoroughly enjoyed myself, looking forwards to the enxt oneā€¦

4 Likes

Hull a week on Sunday ?

3 Likes

Brilliant footage :blush:

1 Like

Yup, hoping to be there, its 2 hrs travel, but the MiL lives in Hull, so we can come and fly in the morning, then pop over for a brew with her before coming homeā€¦ she may even decide to come to the meetā€¦

1 Like