Last Minute Fly this Evening (30/08/23) at Carrington Manchester

Myself and Phil @piplindley are meeting up for a fly around the Carrington Estate this Evening

Everyone welcome to join us at around 6 pm

@AlbionDrones

First TOAL point

Then may move to

Would love to come and catch up some time, but can’t do 6pm tonight (or any mid-week day, really). Ping me if you fancy a weekend flight some time though!

1 Like

Yeah will do :+1: The Ozzy’s let you go then :wink:

1 Like

Will be there in about 40 mins…

1 Like

Me and my husband will have a ride up to see if we can find you, but will take us about 45 mins ish

2 Likes

Not sure if we’re in the right place, near a riding school?

1 Like

Hold on I will send a pin drop

1 Like

https://maps.app.goo.gl/QMQ8cwfbiusaeNmX9

1 Like

1 Like

Follow this route

1 Like

5 Likes

Great evening, thanks all, was good to meet you and to fly together… Will sort footage tomorrow and hopefully post it then…

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

For a last-minute meet-up, what a great turnout :clap:

Thanks to my new drone buddy, old mate Phil @piplindley
Great to see Suzanne @AlbionDrones and Lee @dobby again :+1:

And Thanks to Nicola @Banjonic and Eric for coming down to meet us for the first time, it was lovely to see you both, Welcome to the GADC community :clap:

3 Likes
5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hi, watched some of your videos last night when I got home, very good I loved them, you don’t half get around to some stunning locations, I recognised the North Wales ones especially. The Dolbadarn castle one especially, across the lake is Dinorwick quarry, I’ve hiked round it, an absolute droning heaven, but quite an uphill walk. It’s quite unique for photography in general. What is Pixabay and how does it work, really liked some of the soundtracks that you have put to your videos. Phil

2 Likes

A great evening, it was lovely to meet you all, looking forward to the next meet up :blush:

2 Likes