Late starter

Hi Mick,

Not that late in my opinion. I only started 3 mpnths ago, when I had just turned 60!

I’m 59 and love flying my Air 2S.

Welcome Roger. I’m the same age as you and started this time last year as well. Also got a thurst for adventure but with my feet firmly on the ground!

GADC is full of info and a fair amount of well intended humouristic sarcasm… you’ll love it! :+1:

Hi, I hope you have made a full recover from your accident… :slight_smile:

Thanks hon, I am getting better, but scars will take a time to fade, if they ever do… Nose is being reset on Thursday next week…

I wish you luck :pray:t2::blush:

Getting there… at least the cut has healed over, but I dont think I will ever not have the scars…

Uploading: 321814843_1833140050404996_6020191814973819204_n.jpg…

Oooooh bloody hell, that is some scars, :frowning: sorry to see that.

1 Like

It is what it is, still recon i was lucky tbh…

No point in getting upset, move on and stay positive, isnt going to stop me doing anything i want to…

1 Like

Is that bio oil I spy in the background? If so that is great for healing a scar it is doing a wonderful job for my 2ft long scar on my leg that has been opened 6 times in 2021.

1 Like

Yup, trying it atm, and also contemplating another recommendation for some gel… Anything that will help to reduce it a bit is worth a shot, as long as it isnt snake oil… :wink:

Glad that you be starting to heal, and hope that Thursday goes well…

looking forward to seeing some some more of you videos… :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Indy, I am itching to get flying, but weather and opportunity are the issue atm… MiL was with us all over Xmas, so not much chance of anything, and I am away in Milton Keynes this week, staying under a NFZ and the weather has been pants anyway… May try and get a quick flight in on Friday on my way home via Banbury…

Sorry to hear about your accident :pray:

Mederma is very good. My daughter tore her lip a few years back. We all expected a life scar. Then someone recommended Mederma. It isn’t cheap. Although three months later, the scar was 99% gone.

1 Like

I would be happy if it faded it and reduced the built up scar tissue, but I am resigned that it may well be permanent… I will try tht stuff next though… The lip is a deep scar…