Launch Handle for Mavic 2

I posted a pano yesterday and mentioned I was trying out a handle for launching my M2P, and someone asked how it went so I made this video in the garden today.it’s the first time I have done one like this so forgive me for my poor presentation.

Below are a few photos of some of the rest of my kit.

2 Likes

Hi Phil, thanks for sharing your video. Can you tell me where I can buy one of those mounts for your screen. I have a 10" samsung tablet that I’d like to use with my mavic pro and need some way of mounting it.

Oh, I meant to say… Nothing wrong with your presentation - concise and well explained.

@Shaunh
Hi

Here are two links on eBay for basically the same mount you saw in the photos and video, the first one is £26.59 and comes with a plastic holder for the tablet itself, to be honest it looks a bit flimsy. This one is from a UK seller.

The second one is the same mount but with an aluminium holder for the tablet itself and looks much better quality but is about £40 with postage. This one comes from Hong Kong so it will take longer to get to you. Order it with holder.

Amazon also have the second one for £44 with about a 2 week delivery time, so guess it may be from China.

Personally I would pay the extra for the second one with the aluminium tablet holder, it just looks way better quality, and you do get what you pay for, this one is also available in red or black, and Amazon is only another £4.

Check the width of your tablet the aluminium one supports tablet length of upto 180mm, and the platic one says a 10" tablet. I hope this is of help, there are cheaper mounts but I stuck with this one after 2 previous cheaper ones.

I still don’t think my presentation was that good, way too many umm’s.

Thanks for the reply. I think I’ll take your advice and get the better quality aluminium one.
Thanks again. Keep well.