LiftOff Progress

Since I’d popped into LiftOff to grab the “Snow Spotter” Steam achievement today, I thought it would be interesting to compare my current performance with the video I recorded as I was just starting out.
I now have approximately 50 hours across five different simulators, compared to 6 hours when I made the original recording. This is the sort of progress that you don’t really notice, but I’m basically twice as fast now.

(Original video thread)

2 Likes

You can see the confidence flow. When spring comes I bet you’ll be posting some epic moves in real life

1 Like

There’s endless confidence in the unbreakable, cost-free world of the simulation. :wink:
Not to mention the perfect video feed. And no, I’m not ready to throw money at going digital just yet. :grin:

Your underestimating yourself.
And may I recommend hdzero. :laughing:

1 Like

It had a great feed today at the field
So good that even I briefly (very briefly) wondered if I should get it :grinning:

You know you want to Steve, it will look amazing in your Skyzone goggles mate :wink:

It’s just the cost mate, I’d need 9 VTX’s :scream:

And may I recommend DJI :rofl:

Just sell your sky 02’s. That’ll get 4 or 5

You only need 1 to start, you can use analogue on your others with the same goggles :grin:

I’m tryin’ :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Yeah but which craft do I put it it on? And will I be dissasified with the others ?
Think it needs a quick release cradle so I can swap it around :+1::laughing:

Thats a genius idea :grin: