Litchi - a couple of questions

Inserting waypoints :

Also - take a look at another note I did on an important consideration when inserting waypoints : Some notes on using Litchi - #3 by OzoneVibe

Above Ground

The first waypoint will always be the height above take-off, and in the screenshots is 10m. So it’s also very important that the first waypoint is at your point of take-off. (If you were on a beach beneath a 20m cliff, and you set the first waypoint to 10m over the terrain that is above the cliff … you have a problem!

In the above web screenshot you can see that all the waypoints are set at 10m, but the change in terrain height means that the subsequent waypoints are at 11.7m, 12.2m, 12.7m higher than the take-off point.
(In the mobile app one doesn’t see the first decimal place - even though it will in fact be creating that level of accuracy. But, I doubt the source data is that accurate in any case.)

In the mobile app, the above home/current/ground setting is only found in the batch waypoint settings.

This does make adding new “above ground” waypoints a bit awkward on mobile. But, at the same time, I do understand that it’s unlikely (and probably dangerous/confusing to have a mission that has waypoints that are of more than one type.