Little Neo-buzzy thing

As long as we can wash it down with a shandy, we’re not fused what we eat in London mate :smiley:

1 Like

You’ll see at the weekend, easily recognisable

Or a nice Scotch ;o)

2 Likes

Except I don’t have those shoes anymore :confused:

1 Like

This is where I find out that is actually is you and not a random Google image!

I did exactly the same. Bought the Neo2 in March, really loved flying it be found the wind ability and short battery life frustrating so bought a Mini 5 Pro as well. Now use the Neo 2 mainly as a vlogging tool and the 5 for more adventurous flights. Get strange looks from the missus though when I take 4 cameras out with me (The 2 drones, a DJI Action 6 and my Canon R5)

1 Like

Even if it’s got the words “Jameson” on the bottle label. :rofl:

2 Likes

Pretty soon you’ll be out enjoying yourself and you’ll say. “This thing is great, but I wish it had a zoom lens on the front as well. Oh look, the Air 3s…”

1 Like

Gotta love a wee dram of the irish scotch @TheBinman :smiley:

2 Likes

And when you’ve got that it’s, “I wish I could fly in light rain…” :wink:

“Oh hello Mavis 4 pro..” hehe

Who’s Mavis :joy_cat:

1 Like

She’s a pro.

2 Likes

If its rain you want to fly in, pick up this bargain.

2 Likes