Llanberis Pass (A4086), Snowdonia (4K)

Video showing the Llanberis Pass from Pen-y-Pass to Llanberis (and, of, course Gypsy who always wants to do everything I do lol). This was while we were having a bit of a sit down after coming down from the slopes of Snowden. The ending shows the start of the Pyg Track leading from the Pen-y-Pass car park as it starts to wend it’s way up Snowdon.

13 Likes

Excellent again !!! :+1:
Looks very benign - in the winter of 1970/71 we got snowed in there and had to kip on the pub floor along with many others - took 3 days before a snow plough could get to us lol. Im told those winters don’t happen any more sadly.

1 Like

Beautiful! This is family holiday territory for me about 20-30 years ago so I know it well from back then. It’s fascinating to see it from such a different perspective. I’ve only owned my drone for a year and not had the chance to get there since then but it’s definitely right up there in my list of places to fly!

Thanks Ted. I would love to visit in the winter when the snow is down - not sure about getting snowed in mind lol. Been there done that.

1 Like

Great video and stunning location :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks you and yes, it is a beautiful location. The whole area is.

1 Like

I enjoyed that… Thank you!

1 Like

You are very welcome. It was a lovely day, first climbing up some of Snowdon and then catching this while I was catching my breath lol. If you are interested, the views from Snowdon’s slopes is here : Mount Snowdon (Views from the Miners Path) - #5 by Mavic2Pro

1 Like