Local bylaws for Ipswich, Suffolk

hi just got my dji mini 2 .yes i have pass the test by the skin of my teeth 34 out of 40. :roll_eyes:
i’m looking to do a test flight in my local park (early morning) but i can not seem to find local bylaws for Ipswich suffolk can some one help please . and give me time to answer i’m dyslexia ta
phil

Which park Phil

1 Like

This may be of some use:

1 Like

It would seem there are no byelaws in place

*I edited your link so it worked properly ;o)

1 Like

sorry christchurch, and thank for the info very much appreciaded

1 Like

No airspace restrictions in that area either :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congrats on passing the test, but you didn’t need to do it as your drone is less that 250 grams. You need an operator licence though. At least, I think I’m right, please tell me if I’m not. I plan on doing the test anyway, have read up fully, but haven’t got round to it as I only got my mini 2 a couple of days ago!

Hi Nilly, thank you ,yes i know but i though i mit as well go the full hog as they say,yes you need a ops licence which i have , good luck with the flying, i haven.t had my one long , can only get out on a saturday morning and it all ways rains so far ,

Hi Phil, welcome to GADC and ask all the questions you are thinking about, and don’t worry about Dyslexia. :+1:

If it is your very first flight, find a big open quiet space, fly the first battery keeping the mini 2 close to you and get use to using the controls. Dont look at the screen just the Drone

This is a great place to ask questions and talk to like mind people!

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!

Just like overdrive …I’m also waiting for the rain to stop…Typical!! I’m sure if I bought myself a new umbrella instead we’d have no rain for months…!

1 Like

thank a lot

1 Like