Loch Tralaig, West of Scotland

Getting the hang of flying over water now! Not all drone, but I think it adds real punch.

9 Likes

Powerful film Andrew - thank you

2 Likes

Thank you Gavin.

Great film I can’t believe they use Fermeldahide i used that in the funeral game
Astonished shocked and amazed they goto resort to this :rage:

2 Likes

Unbelievable how can that be legal, Formaldehyde is used for preserving dead bodies and VERY harmful in the environment!!! and they use that on fish for human consumption? No more salmon for me ! STOP this shit now,FFS :rage: :rage: Very powerful film indeed :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

It is so toxic, but they’re using up to 100 litres a day, straight into the water.

2 Likes

Is there a petition to stop this crap??? there should be!!! :rage:

1 Like

Watched a few of the videos on this subject, they have opened my eyes to how bad this sort of farming is for the fish

1 Like

I haven’t seen a petition but I think it’s gone beyond that. The Scottish Government want to double the size of the industry by 2030. The majority of it is owned by Norwegian billionaires and not much of the revenue goes back into the Scottish economy. I do believe there may be a lot of corruption at high level.

1 Like

Also the environment, the wild fish stocks and destruction of traditional local jobs.

Yes, I see all that also, Keep up the good work

Thanks Philip. Enjoy your flying.

1 Like

This is a pretty horrific practice. Keep up the good work @ash2020 :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Steve.