Lockdown shot from my garden Mini 2

17 Likes

The Ice Flyer Badge had been added to your profile. :+1:

1 Like

Very nice Pete, no stitching visible on first glance. What process did you use after shooting to get such a good result?

1 Like

Very little TBH, just did the 360 on the Mini 2 and let it stitch it, uploaded image to Kuula and bingo, the lazy mans spherical pano. Also I just loaded the base image to photosphere on the iPad so I can look at it offline.

1 Like

Great shot.

My static attempt near home :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Looks fantastic - amazing quality for Mini 2 too! I’ve just bought a Mini 2 this week and will have a play with it at the weekend - you’ve inspired me to look at the 360 software in more detail. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Looks good mate. As a side note, have you noticed a performance drop in battery life in the cold weather?

1 Like

Difficult to tell as it was a short flight, but I would say yes. Straight up to 100m, hover and take a few photos. Battery at 99% start, 78% end for a 5 minute flight.
Temp was about -2c

Great shot.
Is that the free version of KUULA?
Looking for best video editing apps for IOS or Windows now I have Mini2.

Yes it’s the free version, can’t help with video editing as I’ve not done much video yet.

Check out the free version of DaVinci Resolve. It may look daunting at first but is actually very easy to use.

1 Like

For video editing I have been using Shotcut. It is free open source and it works quite well, but you need a high end processor and graphics card to make it work smoothly. I used it as an excuse to upgrade my desktop PC to a gamer level… :slight_smile:

For the image stiching Microsoft Image Composite Editor, free. work well but you will need an image processing software like GIMP, free open source, or paid ones like Photoshop ti iron out the sky problems where the images are stiched.

You can also use Faststone Image Viewer to organize your photos.

2 Likes

Davinci Resolve as said above is also very good.

2 Likes