Lost my Mini 4 Pro lens cover

Hi there

So unknown to me, I noticed recently that the lens cover is missing on my M4P. Unfortunately I’m unaware when this was lost, and it’s not at the only minor crash site I had. Other than going through DJI refresh is there a way of replacing the lens as I’ve tried Amazon & eBay and other than replacing the gimble it seems impossible (even DJI don’t sell the part). Other than this, how much difference would it make using the wide angle lens all the time, or is there a recommendation for a ND filter that would be almost like normal.

Regards
Daz

The "lens’ is just a cover with no glass in it. Probably your best bet would be a UV filter which wouldn’t affect your videos/photos and would offer some protection to the lens in the gimbal.

Google is your friend - quick search found this one - just FYI :+1:

1 Like

Whatever you decide Daz - make sure it’s for the Mini 4 Pro. There’s loads of options for the Mini 3 Pro but they are not compatible with the Mini 4 Pro - a little DJI magic to encourage loyal customers to spend more :man_shrugging: :grinning:

1 Like

The problem is with the wide-angle some functions are disabled

1 Like

As @Jhdee says, there’s no actual glass in the standard ‘cover’, so you aren’t really missing much,

I wonder if DJI Support might be able to ship one (for a cost) even though they don’t sell it as an accessory?

No idea about this site just found it on google, but I’d guess postage will be a fair cost.

Thanks guys. I’ve just had DJI on the phone and they’ve just told me to submit a warranty claim as its so new.

1 Like