Low-noise Mavic props now available to order

There are definitely some out there in the wild so they do exist :slight_smile:

At a guess, those 5-7 days are working days? Boooo :frowning:

Nobody got theirs yet??

Nope, 9 days later and still not shippedā€¦

13 days, still not shipped ffs.

Rub salt into my wounds, ordered 2 sets and now no drone to fit them too lol.

1 Like

Cheer up, I hear they look good when stuffed an mounted on your trophy wall. :wink:

FlytPath have done a couple of videos on these just recently:

and

1 Like

Pathetically I have to admit that I contacted DJI chat just now to ask where my piggin propellers are and guess what, theyā€™re out of stock and have no idea when theyā€™ll be back in stock againā€¦ Begs the question why it said 5 to 7 days when I ordered them but hey ho, Iā€™ll just have to put up with my noisy Mavic for a few more weeks. :smile:

That sucks :rage:

Had the same issue with DronesDirect and Coptrz.com just recently too (avoid them both). Iā€™d much rather they just said ā€œno ideaā€ rather than promising us dates they know they canā€™t achieve.

Sorry guys, my props have shipped! Just got an email confirmation from DJI followed quickly by a notification that DPD are delivering a package tomorrow (12th). Not expecting anything else so I assume it must be them.

Anyone else got their confirmation today?

WTF?? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

But I thought you ordered in the ā€˜second roundā€™ of availability?!

DJI makes no sense to meā€¦

Yup, I did. Must be those midnight sacrifices to the gods of rotor-power finally kicking in. :innocent:

Sorry once again, guys, but my props have arrived! Two pairs of gold flexi-tipped beauties are awaiting flight testing on my Mavic Pro. :+1: :helicopter:

They took exactly 14 days from my order being placed. Canā€™t explain DJIā€™s shipment schedule but surely if Iā€™ve got mine yours must be imminent.

1 Like

This makes zero senseā€¦ are they shipping in reverse order?!

So after my chat yesterday morning when they said they were out of stock, after I read that Londroner was getting his I chatted with them again last night and was told that mine were in ā€˜pickingā€™ and would ship today. Fair enough I thought.

So my order status hasnā€™t changed today so I just chatted again and was told categorically that they were out of stock and they donā€™t have a clue when they would ship. So I guess the person last night just lied to get rid of me, nice. She even asked just now if I had taken a screen shot of last nightā€™s conversationā€¦ Yeah, I do that all the time because I donā€™t believe a word anybody tells me.

Sounds like Drones Direct :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Piss poor customer serviceā€¦ Iā€™m on the look out for a CrystalSky but having heard so many bad things about recent DJI-direct orders, I think Iā€™ll only ever part with cash to a UK reseller now :frowning:

I think all us early adopters should pay a visit to Londronerā€™s gaff and ask him to get back in line and hand over his props to the rightful ownersā€¦ :D:D

mine arrived today whoop whoopā€¦oh i forgot i dont have a drone to test them on arrrrrrghhhhhh.

1 Like

Want to sell them?? :smile:

1 Like