M2Z camera upgrade advice please

I agree but if they dont explicitly ask the question I wouldnt tell them.

Once you tell them anything its logged and first thing they check.

Probably not so bad for drones but on a car or home policy even just asking a question gets logged on CUE database.

I once asked for the cost to add a remap, didnt go through with it and on buying next policy with another company I had a CUE flag and they wanted proof the car was not remapped.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure the policy wording will go something along the lines of ā€˜latest updates as per manafacturers blah blah blahā€™ must be installed

3 Likes

Probably ā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

5 seconds in a microwave and firmware is irrelevant :rofl:

2 Likes

A little off topic but a friends (ex) partner worked in the legal department of a large insurers and her 9-5 job was ringing up claimants and trying to worm out of you being covered. Nice lass but a morality check needed on the work front.

2 Likes

What difference will updating firmware do ?

Iā€™m annoyed because it is all over the internet on how easy it is, all I wanted to know from them was changing my policy from Zoom to Pro to pay for the difference. DJI have made it that simple to change just 4 screws so canā€™t see what the problem is.

I really am now facing the decision do I resell or just keep for as and when needed, I have 1 month left on warranty,

2 Likes

Keep! :+1:

3 Likes