Mallorca Summer 2018

Summer 2018 Mallorca Taken with my trusty Mavic Air.

5 Likes

Welcome to GADC, John / @Johnnyflyguy. You seem to have snuck in under the radar.

If you have a moment, pop over to #introductions and tells us a little about yourself. :+1:

1 Like

Hi John ,Great Kickstart Video !.
And a big welcome from one of the boys !

Welcoming me John never heard you knocking :joy:great video it’s amazing that even looking at a video with the sunshine it makes you feel warm and happy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry for he predictive text just welcome etc

1 Like

Roll on Summer Dave !!

Absolutely!
I’m fed up getting up and the sun is shinning ( not what weather lady said it would be ) then by the time I get out of gym it’s clouded over And the way and the wind had got stronger.:rage:

1 Like

I don’t think I can ever remember such a windy Winter as we are having !.

Only that year Blazing Saddles came out :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Beanz Meanz Fartz

Thank you for sharing a brilliant video with your Mavic Air. For me it is special as I lived for many years in Cala D’Or Marina so have anchored in all Cala’s you have shown. When I tell people about the exceptional clear blue water they find it hard to believe.

1 Like

Thank’s for the comments, flying out over the sea is a good experience I make sure the wind is blowing onshore in order to give me a safe return.

1 Like

Stunning video of beautiful Mallorca! I too have a Mavic Air and have a trip planned in August to Mallorca, Coronavirus permitting :flushed::flushed:.
Have you encountered any permission issues flying a drone in Spain/Mallorca in safe open areas? Cheers, Murray