Lipo bags are practically useless. They won’t prevent a fire spreading or anything better off charging in a safe place and never leave batteries on charge unattended.
Storage charge should work out to 3.8-3.85v per cell.
Temp wise lipos don’t like the cold so don’t leave them in the garage over winter (I did that a few years back and it cost me nearly £400 to replace all my lipos that were trashed)
You can charge some lipos at higher amps than 1c but doing so will reduce the number of recharges that the battery will accept so best practice is to do a 1c charge.
Never over charge your lipos. They will explode! It’s also worth noting that cheep chargers never are accurate so buy a decent charger and again never leave charging lipos unattended
A lipo should feel pretty solid when you squeeze it. If it’s puffy it will be slightly spongy. Again take outside discharge to 0v per cell and dispose. Lipos need to be taken to the tip for proper disposal and cannot be put in the normal rubbish (dispite people saying otherwise)
Also if you puncture a battery’s casing just discharge slowly outside and dispose of it. Lithium and water (including ambient moisture in the air are not a good mix)
When a lipo is punctured it won’t always go bang but may smell sort of sweet. If you smell it and it smells sweet dispose of it.
Remember lipos are a consumable like props if in doubt for any reason discharge and dispose. It’s not worth the risk to you or your loved ones!
If you have questions then let me know and I would be more than happy to write a detailed article
Dude those swollen cells you have need to be discharged to 0v slowly outside and then disposed of. Not worth the risk keeping them and certainly don’t try and fly them…