Matlock Bando Meetup SHORT NOTICE 31/07/21

Hope you guys have a great time today, kinda jealous I can’t be there lol :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I second that

:+1:

2 Likes

Not much parking. Dont block the path :+1:

2 Likes

ETA 13:55

1 Like

Start without me :+1:

1 Like

Well thanks for not being straight with me notveryprituboy I know I’ve upset you probably that’s why I wasn’t mentiond have a great day Stevegeek and all, cutting from greyarrows.

@crapflyer in his defence he did say “and anybody else who wants to come?” :man_shrugging:t2:

It was an open invite…

2 Likes

And it says in the title ‘SHORT NOTICE’ in big letters :man_shrugging:
It’s not like Karl has left anyone out on purpose

1 Like

Voices in your head again? I missed loads of names off. Stop being a bloody little girl!
Not got a problem with you

ha be like me saying thanks for my invite etc but i knew i couldnt make itt etc as misses had the car :stuck_out_tongue:
but there aint no need to get pissy cause people made a SHORT NOTICE open invite to all and well yea… @crapflyer honestly no need to feel like you weerrent invyed etc i was at the last big meet and dont see me complaining i wasnt tagged etc :): but dont need to leave GADC for this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Superb location for any FPV flyer who wants to test his metal and that of this quad !
First visit for us ‘Coventry Crew’ and others, deffo be back, often. (we might even take @DeanoG60 )

Met a fellow flyer, from Lincoln, concluding a weeks flying holiday here, gave him GADC forum details so hope to see him here as a new member :+1: he sure can fly :clap:

3 Likes

And @crapflyer

1 Like

Yep that young lad was a cracking pilot. Something to work towards

3 Likes

Oh, I thought @Steviegeek was being a bit adventurous.

@Steviegeek was adventurous. And we all nearly died

Now that I can believe.
No bridges though?
:grin:

Steve, you’ll love this place when you can get here.

2 Likes

Yeah it looks ace.
I have seen a few YouTube vids on the place before and it is one of the places I want to visit.

I’ll be back on my feet (both of them) very soon and I am sure we will all visit the place and have a laugh

:blush:

3 Likes

Keep well man

3 Likes

It’s only a leg pal, cut the f’er off and give me a prosthetic one. Not have to wear these stupid socks then :joy:

:facepunch: