Mavic 2 battery won't turn on

hmm that is what i thought

Yes

1 Like

@milkmanchris do you think I should buy a new one as well as getting the broken one repaired?

Can u repair them ?

Iā€™d speak with DJI didnā€™t you get it at Christmas ? Canā€™t have that many charge cycles

1 Like

You have a good memory I did get it at Christmas. Iā€™ve spoken to them and they said that I should send it to them to get it repaired and if they canā€™t repair it they will send me a replacement one (hopefully it is new).

However, do you think I should get another anyway?

Charge cycles: 14

1 Like

You can never have enough batteries :wink:

1 Like

Ā£139 :thinking:

Batteries do naturally deplete when not in use and I was advised not to let batteries reach 0% or they can die. Not sure why (sure someone else can explain this, if itā€™s true), so Iā€™ve got into the habit of charging after every flight. I know this doesnā€™t help you now butā€¦

1 Like

Ah, thatā€™s whatā€™s happened in my case, I think but I am not sure then so is it not repairable?

Honestly, donā€™t know. If you get it running will be interested to know how. Good luck. Theyā€™re not cheap!

1 Like

No, I havenā€™t been able to get it running I think it is dead :skull:

1 Like

Good luck Alex, your new battery will be nice and shiny

Yep I am going to send it off and buy another so Iā€™ll be up to three!

PSA: DONT LET BATTERIES GO TO ZERO BY THE SEEMS OF THINGS

With car batteries that go below a certain voltage, a charger will not charge them unless you put a good battery in parallel with the one you are trying to charge. Not sure if you can do that with an ā€œintelligentā€ battery.

1 Like

I donā€™t have a car charger, unfortunately. Iā€™ve ordered another battery and I think it is due to arrive on Wednesday. Iā€™m also going to send the faulty one to DJI tomorrow.

1 Like