Mavic 2 Hidden Features

Interesting trawling round good old Youtube, found a video of the Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom “Hidden Features”

Basically ,you can simply place your finger on the screen and it will allow you to turn the Camera/Gimbal a full 90 degrees left of right, or up or down, or combination of the two.
That’s gonna be jolly handy !

Yet, to fly my M2P ,due to adverse weather and wind (pardon me!)
here’s hoping for a flight soon.
Here’s the video I picked it up from

You can move the gimbal up and down on the MA by moving your finger over the screen :+1:

I must have missed the post where you got your M2P Chris, the helicopters are long gone from Caister but the hangers are still there should you need to store your drones :wink:

Yes, i have realised that, also the Mavic Pro has that feature, but this drone allows full l and r of the camera, like the Inspire.
I’ve already got one booked Paul, only got the drone a day or so back.
Still to fly it, hoping for a window of weather soon !.

1 Like

By the way a few observations on DJI Cutbacks after my latest drone addition to the Squadrone !, cos profits probably are not going well at DJI !.
Gripe 1 :
M2P does not come with any media card, trivial maybe, but never the less crap DJI is being cheap skate for what we pay for the drone, should put a 128 card in it instead of none !.
Gripe 2:
The Fly more Bag has only one zipper per pocket, trivial, but , pence for you to put it on, and bloody awkward to have to keep thinking what side does it open ! !.
Gripe 3 :
You could have made the bag a “bit bigger”, to give us a fighting chance to get everything you supply in it, it’s still cramped to get the drone in it with all the bits needed.
And what’s with the stupid Flap inside the top pocket ! crazy design !.
Gripe 4:
The plastic flaps that hide the Media Card and Connector, are a bitch to open and close, i can see them not lasting long, yet another stupid design !.
Gripe 5 :
Rear legs when folded hit the side of the drone all the time, right near the point of the front air cooling intakes !!

I’m still bloody jealous…

“If you are a very good boy at Christmas, and you eat all your sprouts !.”
I will let you have a buzz with it in the New Year.
You will be seriously impressed !.
The Camera is unbelievable !

first flight video:

Yes please! I shall consume an entire field’s worth in anticipation.

Detail looks excellent.

well, I’m certainly keeping away from you over Christmas !!
:wind_face::cow2:

2 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::mask:

1 Like

“I’d like to announce the opening of a new …
GAS Powered Power Station in the City!”
(just follow the river until you smell “Sprouts”):wink:

1 Like

Never knew mavic 2 pro,s could fly so fast!!!#sprouts

2 Likes

I think @PaperCrane will have trouble with his prop wash ! :trumpet:

2 Likes

I think papercrane will be buying LOTS of new props!!

2 Likes

if you’re flying round my way over Christmas, just be aware the air may be slightly thicker than usual and your battery life will reduce accordingly. Please fly with caution.

1 Like

You forgot to mention and NO NAKED LIGHTS!!:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

well, if you are gonna go, may as well be with a bang !!

1 Like

Leave my wife out of this…:wink:

If she reads that, I’m dead…

1 Like

well, been nice knowing you!:wink:

2 Likes