Mavic 2 Zoom - Problem Charging Controller

Now?, I need to earn that one !.
do I? really?

YEP,still trying to get that one,…thinking…:wink::wink:

I’m having a similar problem now. I plug it in and it starts charging then stops.
It starts charging as it should, the screen goes blank as it should, but come back to it and it’s only charged by 1% overnight.
Think a call to dji is in order.
The charger charges my M2P controller fine

1 Like

Strange … when there is absolutely no difference between the controllers for the M2’s P and Z models … suggesting there may be a potential charging issue with the M2 controller.

1 Like

I can’t see it being the socket either as it connects to my phone no problem and charges the phone during use.

1 Like

That’s what I was after when I asked the OP …

So - I’d agree - more chance of data issues appearing if the socket was iffy, since data flow needs to be continuous … and charging (either way) less so.

For you, at least, there is the option of pairing the good RC to both the P and Z. (You can only fly one at a time. :wink: )

… although, I don’t recall how many drones one RC can be simultaneously paired to …. I think I recall it being two.

1 Like

Hi guys

Sorry for being quiet, I’m currently on a work trip. When I get back I will test the controller to see if it’s connecting to the phone and etcetera. Thanks for all the replies.

2 Likes