Mavic 2 Zoom with or without Smart controller - [SOLD]

Selling my Mavic 2 Zoom and additional kit Inc with or without Smart controller

Never crashed, All working

Option 1
Mavic 2 zoom with 64mb Sandisk pro card, Standard controller and all connection leads
2 Batteries
Firehouse Technologies 4 Cree led, Amazingly bright!
New set off Master Airscrew Props (unused)
12v Car Charger, DJI Charger for Drone Batteries and controller (all in one)
Soft case
Landing gear with drop feature
Original box
£425 ono

Option 2
Mavic 2 zoom with 64mb Sandisk pro card, Smart Controller with 64mb Sandisk card
2 Batteries
Firehouse Technologies 4 Cree led, Amazingly bright!
New set off Master Airscrew Props (unused)
12v Car Charger, DJI Charger for Drone Batteries and controller (all in one)
Soft case
Landing gear with drop feature
Original box
£800

Option 3

Smart Controller with 64mb Sandisk card, Charger and box
£425

Collection from Ferndown Dorset, Or can be sent by Parcelforce 24Hr Insured for £12
I will consider other options if you can think of one!!!

Any questions just ask

EDIT - email and phone number removed by admin

1 Like

@chrisp56 I have removed your email and phone number, don’t want you getting spammed (the forum is searchable by google)

PM is the best way to communicate one to one, of course numbers can be swapped on there

Could you let me know what the charge count is please and why you are selling it? Thanks. Steve

Hi Steve

On battery A Charge count 17 Battery B 25
All cells at equal voltage on both

Cheers
Chris

Hi again Steve

Meant to say I am selling it because I never have it with me when I need it!
So have purchased a Mini 3 Pro, with 2 x plus battery (had to get them from the States)
Which is surprisingly good, and lighter and more compact , Im not selling this well am I … :joy: :rofl:

Hi Chris

thanks for your reply.

I had never flown a drone until yesterday. I have been buying top quality used and new drones and taking them for the Ukrainian special forces to use. I bought a Mavic 3 a couple of weeks ago and the contact from Ukraine wanted me to update the firmware and test fly it as they have had the odd drone not functioning properly once arriving in ukraine.

I watched a YouTube video to teach me how to fly the Mavic 3 and managed to sucessfully fly it yesterday as the weather was good. I really enjoyed the experience and thought it might be nice to have one and learn how to fly it legally and learn to fly it away from my view using the maps.

I will do a quick bit of research on the Mavic you are selling and get back to you asap but I’m definitely interested. My Dad lives in Ferndown and I live near Poole so it will be easy for me to pick it up.

Kind regards

Steve

2 Likes

Sorry Chris

What extra bits do I get if I buy the £800 option?

They all look the same to me.

Kind regards

Steve

Hi Steve
You would get…

The drone
2 batteries
the smart controller
the mains charger
the 12v car charger which is an extra
soft case for the drone and the smart controller (smart controller doesn’t fit a standard case) again an extra
the airscrew props, and the set of original dji ones on it extras
the Firehouse technologies strobe led, (highly sort after as they are the best, but only available in the USA extra
The landing gear, which has a function to have a “payload” under the drone, and remotely drop it
I use it to deliver beers to the beach from my boat, great fun another extra
original boxes

Basically everything you need
The drone is fully working, little used, and I updated the firmware tonight when I got the battery stats

A lot of the charges on the batterys are where they were charged ready for use, then i forgot it, too windy etc, the batteries discharge after a couple of days to protect them

You are welcome to come and see it, fly it, whatever

Its a seriously good drone, and the smart controller is a game changer

It will fly way out of view like you say, then it can be brought back using the map easily. or use the return to home button and sit and wait!

Cheers
Chris

1 Like

Thanks Chris

I’m looking at my options this weekend.

I’ll let you know next week.

Kind regards

Steve

Hi Chris. Could you let me know what version of firmware your Mavic is running please.

Kind regards

Steve

Hi Steve
a couple of pictures attached

Cheers
Chris

1 Like

Thanks Chris.

I would like to come and see a demo.

It would all depend on your availability and weather conditions. I think the weather is due to settle after Wednesday.

Best wishes

Steve

Would like to contact me directly?

Probably best to remove your phone number and send a private message

1 Like

Thanks. I was wondering whether it was a good idea.

How do l pm?

Click on the name and use the “Message” tab

2 Likes

Hi Chris. I’ve just tried to PM you.

Not sure if it’s gone through.

I can’t find the phone number you sent to arrange a time and place for tomorrow.

Anytime will do for me so just let me know.

Kind regards

Steve

NOW SOLD, From this advert, thanks for all the help!

1 Like